Soiree #33, screening "BETWEEN US"
directed by Dan Mirvish
Short Film: "PENNY DREADFUL" directed by Shane Atkinson
Cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, wines & spirits, audience drawing for special gifts, desserts,
with screening & Q&A with filmmakers
Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 6:30 - 10:30 pm
Roger Smith Hotel (Solarium Screening Room, Penthouse/Rooftop Terrace)
501 Lexington Ave. (corner of 47th Street), NYC 10017
|I. PLEASE RESERVE AND PAY HERE
FOR YOUR CINEMONDE PARTICIPATION:
a) You can pay for your Cinémonde tickets with any major credit card (at left). It's easy!
b) You can purchase up to 4 tickets for one Cinémonde evening (at left). We will ask you for each guests name so we can confirm by e-mail to each Cinemonde participant.
c) We will confirm all reservations and receipt of all Cinémonde participation fees by return e-mail.
d) We would like to know who invited you to Cinémonde, so please answer the question "Who invited you to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your tickets. If you invited friends or colleagues to Cinémonde, we would like to know who they are as well, so please answer the question "Who did you invite to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your tickets.
e) Modifications to any program schedule will be communicated beforehand to all paid participants by e-mail.
f) If you have any questions, please contact:
|II. GUIDELINES FOR CINEMONDE SOIREES:
Here are some basic guidelines for enjoying yourself and the memorable evening we are planning for you at Cinémonde:
1) Guests should do their best to arrive punctually and plan on spending the entire evening with us. We offer pre-screening and post-screening receptions with hors d'oeuvres, beverages and spirits.
2) Dress is "casual evening/chic," acccording to your interpretation.
3) All guests must reserve and pay for their Cinémonde soiree tkts. (fees change according to venue and number of participants) before they arrive, as space is limited. Barring extraordinary circumstances, no monies will be accepted at the door.
4) No discounts or refunds.
5) In the case of a last-minute cancellations, we can't refund your contribution. But if you explain the reason for the cancellation to us beforehand, we will see about applying your payment to a future Cinémonde soiree .
6) If we are sold out when you try to reserve tickets, we will inform you that we can not take your reservation(s) because there will be no overbooking.