Mistral Artist Management is
an event management, film post-production and artists' development
company. Cinémonde is our cinema series (launched in 2008) featuring screenings of films from around the world with compelling stories for an invitation-only audience of film lovers and gourmets, featuring hors d'oeuvres, fine wines and spirits, and desserts, all organized in a spirit of conviviality and camaraderie.
CINEMONDE #66, Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2018, 6:30 pm
Sneak Preview of CAPERNAUM (CHAOS) Winner of the Grand Jury Prize, Cannes, 2018
(Lebanon, 2018, Color, 119 mins.) Director: Nadine Labaki / Producer: Khaled Mouzanar / Screenplay: Nadine Labaki, Jihad Hojeilly, Michelle Keserwany / Original Music: Khaled Mouzanar / Director of Photograpy: Christopher Aoun / Art Director: Hussein Baydoun / Costume Designer: Zein Saab de Melero / Set Director: Hussein Baydoun Costume Designer: Zein Saab de Melero.
Cocktail Reception with Hors d'Oeuvres & Open Bar, Screening, Q&A with filmmakers, Surprise Gifts in Audience Drawing, Desserts & One-For-The-Road Drinks at The Roger Smith Hotel, Penthouse & Solarium Screening Room, 501 Lexington Ave. (at 47th Street). Stay the night at our partner hotel, The Roger Smith, with special Cinémonde discount!
PLEASE RESERVE AND PAY HERE FOR YOUR CINEMONDE PARTICIPATION:
a) You can pay for your Cinémonde tickets with any major credit card (above). First choose how many guests you want to reserve for by toggling "Ticket Options," and fill in all fields. You will enter your credit card information on the PayPal secure site. If you have any problems, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) You can purchase up to 4 tickets for one Cinémonde evening (left). We will ask you for each guest's name so we can confirm by e-mail to each Cinemonde participant.
c) We will confirm all reservations and receipt of all Cinémonde reservation fees by return e-mail.
d) We would like to know who invited you to Cinémonde, so please answer the question "Who invited you to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your tickets. If you invited friends or colleagues to Cinémonde, we would like to know who they are as well, so please answer the question "Who did you invite to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your tickets.
GUIDELINES FOR OUR CINEMONDE SOIREES:
Here are some basic guidelines for enjoying yourself and the memorable evening we are planning for you at Cinémonde:
1) Guests should do their best to arrive punctually and plan on spending the entire evening with us. We offer pre-screening and post-screening receptions with hors d'oeuvres, beverages and spirits, and the evening is the sum of all parts.
2) Dress is "casual evening/chic," acccording to your interpretation.
3) All guests should reserve and pay for their Cinémonde soiree tkts beforehand. Space is limited. Barring extraordinary circumstances, no monies will be accepted at the door.
4) No discounts or refunds.
5) In the case of your last-minute cancellations, we can't refund your contribution. If you explain the reason for the cancellation to us beforehand, we will see about applying your payment to a future Cinémonde soiree .
6) If we are sold out when you try to reserve tickets, we will inform you that we can not take your reservation and put you on a waiting list, in case a guest cancels.